Friday, July 24, 2009

Things I would like to see on the new Twitter Homepage



We all know Twitter is about to make changes to our Homepages. I made a short list of the improvements I would like to see. Many of them could also be implemented by the third-party Twitter clients.

1

Ability to sort the Friends/Followers lists
At least the following search options should be available, in both ascending and descending flavors:
  • By number of tweets
  • By date of the last tweet
2



A list of the people I have blocked

And the ability to remove the blocking. Maybe it's possible to just follow the blocked person again, I really haven't tried doing so, but when you block somebody by mistake this feature will be very handy.



3

What do we have in common?

And I mean you and me! It would be nice if I could get a report of the friends and followers we both have in common.

1 comment:

  1. Cool suggestions.

    I like the Twitter gadget.

    ReplyDelete